lunes, 3 de enero de 2011

The wrong second.

Sometimes I just think you're preparing your scape... Sometimes I wish you proved me wrong.

Quickly settling to zero speed, buying a bullet for every day that floats away. Buying a candle for my photograph, so you don't have to see me, to illuminate me with your honest smile and your suspicious eyelids closing everytime I show up at the wrong second.

But the candle will burn, burn my picture in your room. What evidence will be left? What memory will you choose? What will remain? A coffin for all that I was.

Maybe you'd save your words to yourself, like you did with your life. Just make sure you leave everything behind, in the old coffin I reserved for the day.

Once the last gear stops, once the last drop of interest and adventure is gone, once that time comes, you know you have a key just where I broke mine. They will be waiting, like they are, they will be fighting like they are, and I will be sitting with my face on the candle, waiting for it to melt.

"Sometimes I just think you're preparing your scape... Sometimes I wish you proved me wrong."

iQuit.

-Adrián Martínez. A_M4L


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario