lunes, 11 de febrero de 2013

/Do/

Put your face in the pavement,
scratch the walls 
until the colours get sticked 
in your skin
like little blurry notes. 
Do a barrel roll. 
Jump the shark to me. 
Cut my neck open, 
knit it when it reaches
a regular length.

Step up to play the coda, 
so I pretend I can whistle loud, 
loud, 
loud into your ear track. 
Do a mess of me, 
make a pudin 
with my thought process 
at 4 am.

Engage and tackle 
my points of confidence 
with your freaky gigantic head. 
Resume a novel 
with short sentences
about the cryptic relationships 
you maintain 
with the people you see 
every week. 

Play procrastination
on all the things you want to do 
with your youth. 
Play the songs of your youth
to the one you love, 
in a dorky foolish way. 
Create theories 
over carefully analized details
of simple things. 

Get crushed 
in a wall of sound. 
Get wasted 
to the taste of steel
from a post 
on a rainy-messy street. 
Pour yourself into the ones 
who see it all. 
Infect them. 
Corrupt them.

~Adrián Martínez, 2013.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario