domingo, 29 de marzo de 2009

Strange Way

"I only seem to remember in rainy days. Would it be true that when you sneeze somebody is remembering you?
…There’s something green about it, in a strange way, the same way my words get to you in form of memories, and yes, it’s such a strange way.


Something is aching inside but it just doesn’t bother me, and how this relates to my own reality interacting with the others’, it’s only a fictional truth, in a very strange way.

I doubt there’s an example I can give to understand the fiction that is my present time, but I couldn’t know if there’s a way, I bet is a strange one.

But that words I’m giving so many times, are they real? I can read them, I can hear them in my conscience. And when I do, am I bringing them back from being nothing but estranged words? If they’re back in present time, I’m only remembering and nothing more. Is it real? Well… It’s as real as I can get , or don’t you remember?"

-Adrián Martínez

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario