viernes, 20 de marzo de 2009

Warning signs

Ok so here's some lyrics i wrote last year (in the spring time) and i just re-found this work of mine because i have so many , and i just can't remember them all ... But now tha i did i just hope you people like this one , it's called : Warning signs


Take a finish line and make a new race,
Don’t use your mind, but your imagination,
Start in proper time and find the right place;
Make it a good night, make the conversation.


Look for the warning sign .
What make’s her smile?…
When it’s overtime,
Will she be mine? …
I’m in love and I’m in war,
I’m so high and I’m so low,
I’m so close and yet so far,
It’s so stuck and yet so flow,
I’m so high and dry,
But D’you know why?


Don’t ever wait for it , don’t buy it any promises.
You better come with it , you better set it lawless.


-Adrían M.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario