lunes, 16 de marzo de 2009

This is my mojo pin!


Hello! As you may notice if you're seeing this , this is my first entry on the blog ...

I just hope this space is helpful and enjoyable to all possible visitor .

On other news (lol) is very very late here in méxico at the time i'm writting this (3:04 pm) so... there's no wonder why i always look like a vampire zombie =D

Today i finally get the album Passing Stranger from british songwriter Scott Matthews and wow... must be one of the best albums in this decade , at least for me hehe! I talked to my friend Nina about the album and i share it with her and was at that time when she told me about her blog and here i am thanks to that conversation with her .

As i speak both english and spanish i would like to write in both languages so but i have to still figure out how to do it without making this a total mess .

Earlier this day my brasilian friend Tiago from 'the outs!' told me how their songs would be public soon and all i can tell you is that... it's great . Though he doesn't seem to remember what my name is and we always talk (lol) he's a great guy , he deserves every success he can get in this tough world .

Later in this day i will put some more entries in the blog but i need some serious sleep , i don't have school tomorrow cus' of the Benito Juarez' birthdate , so maybe i will be here to bring you (whoever you are) more of me and the things i like or support ;) .

Later , Adrían .

Ps: yes that's me in the picture!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario