miércoles, 28 de septiembre de 2011

Its night, late, and everything else around the figure in front of me, is blurry. Like a maze of fog coming to hold me, like dark matter of dreams that explodes in my almost-closing eyes. And this figure, this silhouette it embraces me and invites me to continue on a quest, down to a waterfall, on a cave, on a mountain. Invites me to drown, and I get to think I can breath not only air, but the essence of this figure. It stands over me, with long white fingers, long golden hair. And then, total silence. The fog goes away, and I realize who the figure is... a figure of green lights. Iluminating me. And two soft and red clouds reach out to the border of my lips, I melt. I melt and fade and freeze and live into it like it was a first breath after a comma, but I'm not breathing any air. Its just her I'm breathing in. It was not in my will to be this entwined. To scrap out a piece of me and send it flying to crash into history. To become a subject of a movie or a new bestseller. I'm sit there, and I shout to you "Illuminate my heart, my darling" as the strings bend and the color of the walls jumps to us. I ask and ask, and everytime I answer myself, and everytime I keep truth as my goal, since that evening. I'm just laying here, bare naked. Just me and your open eyes. Are they really open? Do you still see that light? The light we reflect from ourselves and makes it all glow and burn and stay in peace and fire? Is this a mirror? Is this a dream? Is this fate? Is this just you and me? It's your hand in mine.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario